Job Profile Summary
Responsible for providing dedicated procurement, programme and stakeholder management support for the hub or at site, based on sound procurement management knowledge, and conducting day-to-day (non-category aligned) procurement execution activities in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.
- Act as the asset-based or squad interface to contract owners and requesters on site and to regional suppliers.
- Work as part of a single Procurement organization, providing a coordinated and aligned interface for business customers.
- Provides Procurement advice and mentorship to business customers
Demand & Planning and Strategy:
- Leads demand analysis and captures business needs across spend, including management and planning.
- Leads supplier performance management and compliance program including supplier planning, target setting and holding key meetings
- Leads inputs to regional business, supplier and demand insight provided to category teams and SCS teams to advise future category and sourcing strategy development
- Work with category and SCS teams to ensure timeliness and quality of sourcing and contracting; coordinate day-to-day interaction with GBS
- Leads contract management; perform all contract management activities including contract set-up and handover from Sourcing (working in close partnership with SCS teams), change negotiation, on-boarding contract holders and suppliers, contract implementation, disputes and claims, close-out and exit, and compliance management.
Projects and Emergency Incidents:
- Partners with the Organization in planning and execution of projects and services at the site
- Supports the collaborate with third-party contractors to assure delivery of timely, underbudget project delivery.
- Respond to emergency outages and incidents, as required
HSSE, Ethics & Compliance, Risk & Contract Management:
- Assurance of the integrity of all purchasing measures regarding policies, processes, tools and standards of BP
- Assurance of the HSSE and OMS requirements for employees as well as suppliers
- Observation of the BP Code of Conduct including a suitable monitoring of the supplier portfolio; role model in the practical implementation of detailed ethical behavior.
- Observation of legal provisions (Corruption and Due Diligence (CDD), HSSE and BP guidelines regarding safety, quality, finance and administration
- University degree in a technical or related equivalent business discipline or a comparable degree program.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Uses the business requirements analysis to challenge current state, identifying opportunities that will drive value and presents these to relevant stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of regional business, operations and planning / execution processes
- Knowledge and experience in support capital/site project activities in an industrial setting.
- Stakeholder focus – all decisions clearly aligned to customer/business/regional strategy.
- Uses technology as enabler to unlock value and agile solutions to the business; able to try new ways of working and displays a growth mindset
- Demonstrates good understanding of the value of, and ability to develop, high quality, trust-based relationships with colleagues and with the wider organization at all levels
- Uses technology as enabler to unlock value and agile solutions to the business
- Experience in collaborating with multiple teams and locations to drive common solutions and deliver a high quality service.
- Professional Procurement accreditation such as CPM, CIPS, etc.
Why join us
At bp, we support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and exciting environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to encouraging an expansive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join us in a crucial time of transition. We are bringing all of our finance and procurement activities for the group into one place, enabling better work.
For you this means working with us on:
Compliance – efficiently delivering external reporting requirements to ensure we continue to meet our regulatory obligations in all jurisdictions, supported by robust control environment across all three lines of defence.
Stewardship – laying out a robust finance framework and providing ongoing management of the balance sheet and portfolio execution, supported by effective advocacy to the market.
Performance – facilitating the effective allocation of capital, development of business plans and coordination of business performance interventions to ensure a consistent delivery between strategic aspirations, operational forecasts and delivered outcomes. Furthermore, you will be responsible for value creation through mergers and acquisition-led deals, commercial negotiations and integration of business opportunities.
Transformation – driving digital transformation (centralising, digitising, optimising) across all elements of the finance entity to achieve sector-leading cost-performance.