Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Regional Analyst - Data Analytics and Technology
What is the opportunity?
In this role you will provide analytical and technical support for all of CMR's data analytics and technology needs. The individual has an agile mindset to challenge the status quo and leads the transformation of Credit Management and Recoveries utilizing data, analytics and technology to improve the bank’s overall performance. You will utilize a variety of data sources, to provide comprehensive end to end data reporting solutions through development of new and existing reporting capabilities on existing data. You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of various source system analytics to analyze and recommend course of action to senior leadership across Caribbean Collections.
What will you do?
- Serve as SME for technology and data transformation through a combination of requirements gathering, research and development, analysis, testing and QA for CMR Caribbean
- Utilize strong knowledge and experience in IT methodology and host systems to capitalize on digital platforms to bring to life RBC’s digital roadmap for the CMR group
- Responsible for the development of new and ad hoc business reporting for CMR Caribbean banking with provision of BAU and developmental requests per assigned schedules
- Focus on quality, accuracy and consistency of reporting packages ensuring factual information is provided
- Support as needed/necessary other Reporting COE teams
- Provide SME support through technical and data projects, initiatives and incidents for CMR Caribbean
What do you need to succeed?
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, related field or equivalent related experience in programming or data analytics
- Combination experience of analytic and programming technology e.g Tableau, SQL, SAS, Datameer, VB, C+ etc.
- Expert Knowledge of MS Excel analytical and macro tools
- Knowledge of Project Management process/disciplines
- Good knowledge of RBC data sources and infrastructure
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- An unique opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
The role provides analytical and technical support for all of CMR's data analytics and technology needs. The individual has an agile mindset to challenge the status quo and leads the transformation of CMR utilizing data, analytics and technology to improve the banks overall performance.
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
TTO-PORT_OF_SPAIN_CORPORATION-PORT OF SPAIN
Trinidad and Tobago
Personal and Commercial Banking
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.