The incumbent is required to manage the project activities in assigned valuation division regional offices.
Minimum Experience and Training:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Estate Surveying or Bachelor of Science Degree in General Practice Surveying or Management.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
All applications must include a cover letter, which clearly indicates the positions being applied for and should be addressed to:
- The Permanent Secretary
- Ministry of Finance
- Attention: Director, Human Resources
Your cover letter together with your Curriculum Vitae, academic qualifications and other relevant certifications, two (2) work-related references (where applicable), one (1) personal recommendation, and a Police Certificate of Character, or receipt thereof (no later than six (6) months old), are required and must be uploaded as a single pdf file (no greater that 10MB in size).
The deadline for submission of applications is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday 27th March, 2022.
Key and Critical Responsibilities
- Supervises a team of officers engaged in the inspection and recording of data relating to sales, purchases or rental of real estates by:
- Assigning work schedules
- Reviewing and monitoring work
- Approving leave application
- Providing guidance and support
- Appraising performance
- Recommending promotions
- Initiating disciplinary action
- Endorsing grievances
- Implementation of policies, processes, procedures and guides regions assigned
- Identifying training needs
- Provides some technical guidance and support
- Recommends training
- Carries out staff appraisal for all subordinate staff.
- Participates in Division’s Strategic Planning Process by contributing to policy formulation in specific technical matters and implementation of all policy formulation.
- Conducts budget planning and review of needs within the Division.
- Attends national and international conferences and seminars, discuss relevant materials and experiences with the professional staff.
- Performs other duties related to job function which may be assigned from time to time.
- Sound analytical skills
- Sound communication skills
- Intermediate human relations skills
- Intermediate supervisory skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Sound knowledge of practices and terminology used in real estate and assessment work