The Wealth Management Advisor will be responsible for building and developing a customer base of high net worth (HNW) and corporate clients for SITTL’s products and services (Portfolio Advisory, Securities Trading, Mutual Funds, Mortgages and Repurchase Agreements). The position involves relationship management as well as delivery of investment recommendations based on clients’ objectives, risk tolerance and time horizon
Key Duties and Responsibilites:
- Grows the High Net Worth (HNW) and corporate client base through appropriate methods including presentations, cold calling, networking, visits or through an introductory basis established by the Marketing Department or any other means.
- Increases the assets under management of existing clients through sale of additional products.
- Offers clients on-going, personalized investment advice and recommendations.
- Balances prospect building, client follow up, compliance requirements and administrative tasks.
- Follows up by ensuring that all client queries and requests are handled promptly and professionally.
- Keeps abreast of competitor’s products and services and financial market information.
- Participates in market research, sales events and promotions as required.
- Performs any other related duties and handles special projects as may be requested by management.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Working toward the completion of the Chartered Financial Analyst designation would be an asset
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in a similar capacity
- Proven track record in generating sales and managing relationships with high-net-worth clients
- Sound understanding of financial sector instruments and the regulatory environment
- Strong selling & negotiating skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Excellent public speaking and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to understand and deal with customers’ individual needs and requirements
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong computer and digital skills including word processing and spreadsheet applications