We are looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Partner/Recruiter to work closely with an aligned function and/or business area, together with the relevant HRBPs, to manage the recruitment process, provide subject matter expertise and talent insight, and enable hiring managers to select the best quality candidates at all levels. Responsible for executing and managing the end-to-end talent acquisition strategy for the aligned function/business, accurately utilizing the global Talent Acquisition processes, systems and tools to achieve the desired outcome and leveraging the employee value proposition to ensure a highly positive candidate experience.
A day in the life of...
- Align and Execute Talent Acquisition and Management Strategy in Function/Business: Understand the needs of the aligned function(s) and/or business(es) and stakeholders.
- Deliver End to End Recruitment process: Manage and deliver high quality talent into the business including: Strategic alignment meeting with line manager, align sourcing and attraction strategy with above market CoC, identify and agree competencies required, ensure effective screening and interview process, coach line manager selection.
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience: Manage active candidates through the recruitment process and providing regular feedback and updates, guiding each individual through the candidate journey, managing rejection effectively and using the offer stage to successfully convert candidate to employee.
- Align activity with Above-Market CoC for proactive and reactive requisition sourcing, working collaboratively and maintaining close visibility of talent pipelines and talent communities. Execute job posting via RCM job advertisement aggregation tools to careers and job websites
- Support business/function talent management: Partner with HRBP’s to support business/function talent management agendas. Partner with Talent Management to align talent pipelines internally and externally aligned to OPP/DPP and Succession Planning.
- Other duties within the scope of talent acquisition, learning development and aligned function/business areas
What will make you successful
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- +2 years' experience in the organization of Training and Learning or Marketing and Communication events
- +5 years' experience in a talent and performance management function
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders effectively, often with different hiring requirements
- Experience working in the recruiting industry, ideally with a mix of recruitment agency and in-house Talent Acquisition.
- Experience of coaching managers on interviewing and modern recruiting methodology
- Successful execution of measured objectives
- Influencing and networking with stakeholders at all levels to achieve outcomes
- Experience working with technological providers (ATS providers, various Social Media platforms, other digital sourcing channels) for recruiting purposes
- Use of recruiting sourcing tools and practices to identify prospective candidates (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter license, Boolean search, or CRM data mining, Job board resume/CV databases)
- Experience of identifying relevant skills and cultural fit
- Ability to manage senior leader relationships and collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders across functional and organizational lines
- Strong functional talent expertise, specifically talent management, succession planning and performance management