This role is a remote position and can be located globally
This position is a direct report to the Director – Finance Services Business Support within Process, Data and Integration Team which is part of Financial Services inside of Platform Services and will support the process of Financial Planning & Analysis using Hyperion. The S/4 HANA – Hyperion Support Lead will lead the day-to-day management and support of the Global Hyperion Financial Planning and Management Reporting (PMR) applications. The person in this role will lead the monthly routines required to ensure the system is supporting the Global Forecast and Flash submission processes including end-user training and support. This position requires working across various internal teams (Global, OUs, Corporate and IT).
The immediate focus of this role will be aimed at implementing process and procedures in support of the critical on-going Next Generation FP&A initiatives including North American Modernization, driving effective governance routines around process & master data; maintaining system documentation; and ensuring a stable Hyperion environment.
Routine Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead the support team for the Financial Planning and Management Reporting Hyperion solution for Global operations and Corporate including coordination of close cycle with stakeholders.
- Lead, coordinate, and support monthly maintenance activities (system setup/config/security, interfaces, master data, Groovy coding, MDX, SQL and advanced coding knowledge and experience, etc.).
- Lead/support the development of new functionality & new Finance initiatives while anticipating impacts to current process and systems while balancing complexities.
- Lead interactions with vendors/partners (KO IT, Oracle, SAP, other consultants, etc.) to support ongoing operations and new initiatives.
- Lead, coordinate, and support testing, training, & reporting for new functionality for end-users.
- Document and maintain FP&A processes in accordance with appropriate methodologies driving global standards, processes, metrics and routines.
- Define and maintain the Hyperion documentation framework including tools, and standard templates needed to complete playbooks.
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Science (i.e., Degree requiring strong quantitative skills) Postgraduate/ Master’s Degree is a plus
- Related Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years of Financial Planning, Budget, and Management reporting/data analytics experience
- Finance Knowledge: Knowledge of financial submissions processes (forecasting and actuals) including reporting requirements and frequency. Includes understanding some, if not all, of TCCC’s different financial systems (FC, Hyperion, EPM, SAP S4, SAP MEM).
- Understanding of companywide reporting and polices related to financial information.
- Working as a Global Team: Ability to work as part of a virtual global team to collaborate across geographic and organizational boundaries to deliver better business results and share best practices across a global system.
- Data and Analytics: Ability to use data and apply robust analytics to enhance data models of the EPBCS Hyperion planning and reporting system to help ensure the financial reporting needs of different parts of the organization are met.
- Strong technical skills – advanced Excel skills (Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI), Alteryx, strong coding knowledge/experience.
- Understands Financial Statements (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow)
- Experience with software such as FC, SAP HANA, Oracle Hyperion/ Essbase, Alteryx, Tableau and Power BI is a plus.
Excel PowerPivot; Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM); SAP Business Software; Financial Services; Training and Development; Management Reporting; Metrics Development; Alteryx; Taking Initiative; Financial Consolidations; Tableau; New Initiatives; Oracle Hyperion Enterprise; Microsoft Power BI; Hyperion Essbase; Power Query; Business Support; Finance
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.