This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Continuously builds knowledge of GSK multi-channel brand strategies and leverages that knowledge with customers in informing on prescribing behaviors.
- Builds a comprehensive disease and pathology knowledge and leverages it with customers to support decision making.
- Builds territory insights that capture opportunities and drive decision making, including the selection and prioritization of customer targets and the development of robust territory coverage call plans.
- Builds collaborative internal and external relationships that enhance the customer journey, channels customer feedback into the wider organization and proactively delivers efficient and effective sales administration.
- Ability to understand, challenge and influence local market access strategies to increase uptake of GSK medicines for appropriate patients.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or similar roles.
- English level: advanced.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences or Business Administration.
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to March 21st.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and define our culture so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
As a GSK employee you will be encouraged to be you in a diverse and inclusive environment that focus on your wellbeing and enables you to feel good and to thrive, and gather the opportunities we offer to learn, develop and keep growing.
At GSK we believe that we all bring something unique and when we combine our knowledge, experiences, and styles together, the impact is incredible. Join us to make the difference and play an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumers worldwide.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com.