The incumbent will be required to provide Engineering Support and inputs necessary for servicing and maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment for the Authority, so as to facilitate the achievement of operational goals and objectives in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Supervises electrical and mechanical technicians in the execution of maintenance and repair activities.
- Provides guidance to the Hospital Administrator in relation to electrical and mechanical operations within the Authority.
- Assists with the planning and execution of maintenance and repair on electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Ensures that all work is in compliance with stringent safety guidelines.
- Provides technical support to staff members.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Candidates must be registered or eligible for registration by the Board of Engineering of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Certification in Supervisory Management would be an asset.
- At least four (4) years post-qualification experience in a similar or related job function.
In all instances, consideration will be given to any equivalent combination of qualifications, training and experience.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
FRIDAY 18TH MARCH, 2022.
All applications should be addressed accordingly and submitted via EMAIL only:
GENERAL MANAGER - HUMAN RESOURCES
NORTH WEST REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
FIRST FLOOR, #1A FITZGERALD LANE
PORT OF SPAIN 100915
E-mail to: email@example.com