The incumbent will be responsible for technical and supervisory work; directing and coordinating the activities of the purchasing and supplies section of the institution, so as to facilitate the delivery of quality health care.
- Supervises all purchasing and supplies management activities.
- Reviews requisitioned items such as foodstuff, medical and surgical instruments, ward equipment, certain pharmaceutical sundries, cutlery, uniform material for staff, linen and clothing for patients.
- Reviews accounting and inventory records of supplies.
- Supervises subordinates engaged in storekeeping, inventory; custodial and other related activities.
- Prepares operational and informational reports and analyses as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- A University Degree in Management/Logistics and/or Certification in Supplies and Purchasing Management (CISP).
- Training in Microsoft Office Suite and appropriate Accounting Software packages, such as Relogic/Great Plains (GP).
- At least five (5) years' experience in a similar or related job function.
In all instances, consideration will be given to any equivalent combination of qualifications, training and experience.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
FRIDAY 18TH MARCH, 2022.
All applications should be addressed accordingly and submitted via EMAIL only:
GENERAL MANAGER - HUMAN RESOURCES
NORTH WEST REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
FIRST FLOOR, #1A FITZGERALD LANE
PORT OF SPAIN 100915
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org