The incumbent will perform a variety of ultrasound examinations, doppler examinations and assist in special Ultrasound procedures.
- Ultrasound scanning of abdominal and superficial structures, obstetrics (all trimesters) and gynecological scans, neurosonography, paediatric, breast, small parts, vascular arterial and venous throughout the body.
- Interprets and reports on the images obtained during an examination.
- Assists in arranging appointments and giving instructions relevant to the request provided by the client.
- Receives requests from Wards/A&E/Clinics/Health Centres and ensures history included on the patient's card is adequate for prioritizing after discussion with Radiologists.
- Collects data of all ultrasound procedures done daily, weekly, monthly.
- Discusses protocols and procedures with Radiologists
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Radiological Science supplemented by a Diploma in Medical Ultrasound Imaging from an accredited institution.
- At least five (5) years' experience in Radiological Services prior to enrollment in Ultrasonography.
- The incumbent must be Registered with the Council for Professions Related to Medicine.
In all instances, consideration will be given to any equivalent combination of qualifications, training and experience.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
FRIDAY 18TH MARCH, 2022.
All applications should be addressed accordingly and submitted via EMAIL only:
GENERAL MANAGER - HUMAN RESOURCES
NORTH WEST REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
FIRST FLOOR, #1A FITGERALD LANE
PORT OF SPAIN 100915
E-mail to: email@example.com