The incumbent will be required to effectively treat patients using ionizing radiation for many kinds of cancer through curing of the cancer or the relieving of symptoms.
- Administers Radiation Therapy as prescribed by the Radiation Oncologist.
- Works closely with the Radiation Oncologist and the therapy team in the preparation of a treatment plan that is customized to the patient's needs.
- Maintains accurate and detailed treatment chart documentation.
- Participates in clinical research where appropriate and actively promote research activities.
- Prepares operational and informational reports and analyses as directed by and supervised by the Senior Radiation Therapist.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Radiation Therapy or Radiological Science.
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar or related job function.
- Registration with the Radiographers Board of Trinidad and Tobago.
In all instances, consideration will be given to any equivalent combination of qualifications, training and experience.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
FRIDAY 18TH MARCH, 2022
All applications should be addressed accordingly and submitted via EMAIL only:
GENERAL MANAGER - HUMAN RESOURCES
NORTH WEST REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
FIRST FLOOR, #39 DUNDONALD STREET
PORT OF SPAIN
E-mail to: email@example.com