As one of the fastest growing advertising agencies in Trinidad & Tobago, Caribbean Ideas Synapse is on a journey to create a new type of marketing and advertising agency as part of the wider mission of our parent company Caribbean Ideas Limited.
Our overall mission is to help Caribbean people and organizations become more globally competitive and influential. In 2018 our agency business began an evolution from 8 years as a digital agency to pursuing a vision of creating a full-service agency that delivered on the promise of truly integrated marketing. We believe that we can create a Caribbean agency that solves sales and marketing problems by blending left-brain marketing (digital, strategy, analytics) and right-brain marketing (creativity, design, inspiration).
ABOUT THE ROLE
To deliver the type of integrated marketing that help clients acquire and engage customers or deliver on their brand storytelling objectives, we use strategy consulting, design, content, digital marketing, advertising, events, public relations and more to deliver solutions for our clients.
The Digital Acquisition Strategist reports to the Digital Lead within the Creative Services team. In this role you will have responsibility for assigned clients and client projects to translate client business objectives and requests into digital strategies and tactical execution plans designed to achieve their stated goals. You will also directly execute or manage the execution of developed digital strategies designed to deliver against objectives related to customer acquisition, customer engagement and brand storytelling. As part of the agency’s mission to deliver truly integrated, cross-channel marketing, you will collaborate closely with other team members to ensure that strategies developed and tactics executed connect with other efforts / tactics utilizing other channels including event, traditional media and beyond.
The ideal candidate will succeed in this role by balancing a strong understanding of modern digital marketing techniques, ability to understand client and industry business models, and a commitment to excellence in service delivery that drives ROI, as well as great client presence.
They will also strongly embody the company’s values of being positive, solution-oriented, empathetic, and inclusive, continually showcasing the emotional intelligence required to function as part of a team with complementary marketing capabilities.
Your work will directly contribute to helping the company turn into a global-class agency that excels at acquiring and consistently delighting a portfolio of local, regional and international clients.
Digital Acquisition Activities
- Design and execute complex digital campaigns to achieve objectives focused on lead generation, digital customer acquisition /adoption and cross-selling to existing customers
- Understand and leverage data-driven capabilities together with event-trigger / customer behaviors to develop, manage and optimize personalized / contextual marketing campaign
- Launch and optimize campaigns via programmatic, search, and social channels
- Report on campaign performance and ROI, create regular analytics reports with KPI analysis focusing on actionable insights
- Track effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform A/B testing, gather analytics, and report on digital media channels effectiveness to the team
- Test and evaluate new user acquisition channels. Identify initiatives/new ideas/new techniques for improving campaign results including A/B testing, customer attribution model / mix, and lead discussions with other specialist and client services team to enforce best practices
- Optimization of campaigns that drive down CPC and improve CTR leading to a better ROI
- Implementation of SEO to ensure stable and growing rankings
- Manage the digital budget for results while improving ROI
- For assigned projects, own and manage delivery of services ranging from media buying, social media, digital and inbound marketing, marketing automation, communications and more, while collaborating closely with internal stakeholder teams
- Collaborate on project ideation, hypothesis/campaign concept development and brainstorming as required, contributing ideas and digital approaches designed to achieve target objectives as part of the broader creative services and account team
- Contribute to campaign planning by providing recommendation on acquisition strategy and targets
- Collaborate cross-functionally on the development of blended marketing strategies and approaches that address clients’ acquisition, engagement and brand storytelling goals
- Ensure on-time completion of requirements across assigned services
- Deliver added-value insights that keep clients and internal teams informed by compiling, analyzing and reporting on the results of services delivered
- Contribute to superb, on-time execution of individual clients’ agreed digital or integrated marketing plans
Continuous Learning, Analysis & Insights
- Learn continuously to stay on top of the latest trends globally and regionally in integrated marketing, digital, advertising and all key service area
- Raise the company’s marketing IQ internally by identifying best practices, tools, case studies and campaigns. Keep up to speed with latest developments in Digital Marketing, identify new opportunities to improve our digital programs’ effectiveness
- Perform competitive analysis, research new opportunities, and use data to provide strategic recommendations that support client growth
ABOUT YOU: EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Along with drive for results, inventiveness, agility, empathy and straightforwardness, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Thorough understanding of the digital acquisition – PPC, SEO, Display, Paid Social Channels
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Experience developing, deploying, managing and reporting text, display and retargeting ads
- 5+ years of professional working experience
- 3+ years in marketing preferably in the advertising industry in roles tied to digital marketing with a demonstrated track record of results across planning and execution
- Robust communication skills – verbal (great presentation skills) and written (editorial content)
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills with strong ability to generate insights, understand competitive analysis, and conduct market assessments
- Experience managing and executing cross-functional and complicated projects from start to finish and ability to drive results
- Track record of driving positive results for assigned clients
- Team player attitude with track record of collaborating effectively across functions
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members within your department and beyond
- Demonstrated experience crafting and landing end to end marketing strategies with clients
- Proficient in working with advertising tools, including digital advertising, social media and analytics software and tools:
- Knowledge and expertise of social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously