Caribbean Ideas Synapse is an independent transmedia / integrated agency that focuses on delivering integrated marketing solutions to clients’ sales & marketing challenges through the full customer lifecycle. We have evolved to focus on integrated marketing after 8 years as a full-service digital agency.
Our focus is on helping clients achieve more effective customer acquisition, brand engagement, and distribution of their strategic content and messages.
We believe in immersive storytelling and marketing that smartly crosses channels. We collaborate closely with clients to craft and orchestrate impactful sales and marketing programs that drive return on investment.
We use our data-driven DNA to provide thoughtful insights and analysis on performance, and opportunities to continually improve.
Great talent and people are crucial to our ethos of providing customer-centric solutions that advance our clients’ business objectives.
ABOUT THE JOB
To deliver the type of integrated marketing that helps clients acquire and engage customers or deliver on their brand storytelling objectives, our agency must excel at applying a range of capabilities including strategy consulting, design, content, digital marketing, advertising, events, PR and more.
The Graphic Designer reports to the Art Lead within the Creative Services team. In this role you will have responsibility for assigned clients and projects, to translate clients’ business objectives into stunning visuals, photography, video and digital experiences that blend creative strategy with excellent execution.
You will also directly execute graphic, motion, video, photo and other art deliverables. You will balance an ability to come up with ideas that achieve clients’ acquisition, engagement and brand storytelling goals both online and offline, while ensuring that your work also integrates seamlessly with other tactics recommended across channels including digital, events, traditional media and beyond.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will balance a strong understanding of design, modern marketing and visual storytelling techniques with an ability to understand client & industry objectives in order to translate their goals into solutions. You’ll display great collaboration skills, along with a strong customer-orientation and a laser focus on delivering great work that gets results.
You will also strongly embody the company’s values of being positive, solution-oriented, empathetic, and inclusive, continually showcasing the emotional intelligence required to function as part of a team with complementary marketing capabilities.
Your work will directly contribute to helping the company turn into a global-class agency that excels at acquiring and consistently delighting a portfolio of local, regional and international clients.
Delivery of Art & Design, Contribute to Creative Strategy
- Review (assigned) client briefs / requirements and use an understanding of clients’ goals and competitive realities to help craft strategies to their challenges via creative campaigns, art and visual expressions of content
- Collaborate as needed with account services and clients to ensure understanding of their needs
- For assigned projects, produce graphic design for client and internal projects. This may include advertising across all channels, campaign visuals, landing pages, websites, content publications and more
- For assigned projects, produce or oversee production (where applicable) of visual content for acquisition, engagement and brand storytelling purposes. This may include social media content calendars, videos, infographics, motion graphics, animations, television ads and other expressions
- Uphold and contribute to superior work standards by following production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards
- Uphold a team and collaboration dynamic in line with the company’s desired core traits, culture and principles
- Drive or participate in ideation and brainstorming sessions, while also upholding or contributing to consistent design and art production approaches that help guide our work
- Collaborate cross-functionally on the development of integrated marketing strategies and approaches that address clients’ acquisition, engagement and brand storytelling goals
- Ensure on-time completion of requirements across assigned projects and keep internal teams informed of progress
- Collaborate on or present as required presentations to clients of proposed solutions including but not limited to brand, content, design, digital and other strategies or work initiatives
- Contribute to the processes that move the team and overall organization to becoming a highly effective, global-class marketing / advertising agency
Continuous Learning, Analysis & Insights
- Learn continuously to stay on top of the latest trends globally and regionally in integrated marketing, digital, advertising and all key service areas
- Raise the company’s marketing IQ internally by identifying best practices, tools, case studies and campaigns. Keep up to speed with latest developments in Digital or Transmedia Marketing, identify new opportunities to improve our digital programs effectiveness.
- Contribute to competitive analysis, research new opportunities, and use data to provide strategic recommendations that support client growth
ABOUT YOU: EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Along with drive for results, inventiveness, agility, empathy and straightforwardness, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Outstanding portfolio of award-winning art and design work that drives results.
- 5+ years of professional working experience
- 3-5 years of direct agency experience in a creative or art and design capacity
- Robust communications skills – verbal (charismatic presentation skills) and written
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills with strong ability to generate insights, understand competitive analysis, and conduct market assessments
- Experience executing cross-functional and complicated projects from start to finish and ability to drive results
- Team player attitude with ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Google Web designer
- Proficient in working with digital advertising, social media and analytics software and tools: Google Analytics, CMS, marketing automation platforms etc., would be an asset
- Knowledge and expertise of social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of HTML 5 is a bonus
- Copywriting experience or skills is a bonus