What´s The Role
The Account Supervisor will share responsibility for the day-to-day operations of The Creative Hub, an internal agency which supports digital marketing efforts across all Flow and BTC markets. The Account Supervisor will report to the Senior Manager, Brand and Creative and will be responsible for internal client contact, scope development, creative briefing, job execution and project management. This is a critical role within the Creative Hub as it will serve as the glue that holds all agency activity, team members and client needs together.
In addition to being a detail-oriented multitasker, the right candidate will be a creative thinker who can roll their sleeves up and contribute to creative ideation sessions to find solutions for client needs.
What You´ll Do
- Understand internal client needs and communicate requirements back to the creative team
- Understand the creative process and contribute ideas for improving executions
- Supervise the development of creative executions against client briefs
- Manage agency administrative responsibilities, time tracking, and project planning
- Keep senior management informed on project progress and client requests
- Ensure that all internal agency work is error free, meets established creative and brand standards, and is strategically sound
- Manage internal client expectations and communicate agency requirements, timelines and perspectives
- Assign work to ensure project deadlines are met
- Keep supervisor or department head apprised of any workload challenges/concerns on assigned team.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Marketing, advertising or communications preferred; 3-5 Years’ agency (preferred) or in-house experience
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with passion and minimal direction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to gather client requirements and effectively translate them into actionable direction for creative execution
- Expertise in social media, digital advertising platforms
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.