What´s The Role
The Digital Content Producer will take ideas from concept to execution within The Creative Hub, an internal agency which supports brand development and digital marketing efforts across the business. The Digital Content Producer will be a creative, visual storyteller and will work alongside other creative professionals under the Creative Director to produce compelling marketing materials across all digital channels.
The right candidate has a sound knowledge of digital design principles, copywriting, and digital communication strategies.
What You´ll Do
- Work closely with Creative Directors and team to ideate and execute concepts that deliver on brand and commercial objectives
- Create digital content for social media, animated banner ads, email, websites and presentations
- Develop creative concepts for digital campaigns
- Develop creative copy for digital campaigns
- Deliver presentations to internal clients
- Incorporate learnings from data analytics into ongoing digital campaigns
- Push creative boundaries while working within existing brand standards
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree; 3-5 Years’ experience with an advertising agency or in-house creative team
- Strong portfolio of creative work with a strong emphasis on digital
- Knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong understanding of paid and organic digital content requirements and techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; a team player, positive and problem solver
- Works well within a collaborative team environment
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.