We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
Responsible for updating, enhancing and producing training materials, identifying, recommending and administering ongoing/new training in alignment with call center customer service philosophy and business needs
- Partners with department leaders to identify training needs for new hires and existing employees
- Partners with management team to keep appropriate personnel appraised on ever changing policies and procedures to ensure a consistent customer experience.
- Conducts new hire classes on a regular basis, including the preparation of all training materials and facilities associated with each class.
- Conducts recurrent training classes, meetings, and seminars during times of policy, procedure, and/or protocol updates.
- Modifies teaching style to accommodate the many different learning techniques that may present in new hires and current employees. (i.e. Role Playing exercises, Simulations, Team Exercises, Group Discussion, Videos, and/or Lectures).
- Working with internal Quality Assurance teams to conduct informal/formal training needs assessments, identify training gaps, and drive improvements to training curriculum and/or delivery.
- Creating, implementing, and maintaining training materials required for the development of product knowledge, process awareness, system expertise, and call handling skills.
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are “best in field".
- Exchanges knowledge and information with other iQor facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the iQor organization.
- Ensures 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Security, Health, Safety and Quality).
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to systems, data and proprietary information, whether internal to iQor or customer specific.
- Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Understands and embraces the business and call center operations strategic direction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 or more years of training experience in call center.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
Occasionally exert up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull, lift or otherwise move objects. Have visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data; and/or viewing a computer terminal. Speak, type and/or sit for extended periods of time.