The purpose of the Supply Chain Coordinator is to support the Supply chain team the Logistics Execution and management processes related to customer orders, imports, exports, local distribution and inventory.
Customer Order Management:
- Receive and process all distributor purchase orders in SAP.
- Maintain effective relationships with distributors providing, order confirmations, order status updates, shipping documentation and resolution of customer queries.
- Maintain Planned Shipments File, Import Logs and Export Logs to maintain service delivery to customers.
- Conduct stock availability checks and allocation per order, escalating required cuts and substitutions for resolution with the Commercial Team.
- Ensure accurate generation of SAP Commercial Invoices and Credit Notes for each shipment.
Management of 3PL & Warehouse:
- Conduct freight audit pay verification.
- Oversee execution of all local distribution, exports and imports of finished goods to meet customer and internal demand in full and on time
- Lead weekly 3PL/ SIL Logistics planning meetings.
- Identify and provide resolutions for issues relating to fulfilment of inbound/outbound shipments.
- Maintain and cascade the register of approved and contingency shipping lines and negotiated freight rates.
- Ensure 3PL adherence to contract and SLA terms. Measure and report on agreed KPIs and non-compliance.
Management of Finished Goods Inventory:
- Ensure adherence to inventory management policies and procedures to ensure efficiency at all FGs sources.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly inventory reconciliations for FGs at 3PL and Co-Packer
- Prepare and monitor aged stock reports to determine ways to increase inventory turnover, reduce waste and/or optimise customer service
Analysis & Reporting:
- Report on Logistics metrics defined on the Supply Chain Dashboard.
- Monitor and report on the company’s latest estimate position based on actual shipments.
- Escalate any risks to execution of the monthly shipment forecast.
- Maintain a repository of Logistics Costs.
- Develop weekly Stock Reports to evaluate gaps in stock levels
- Determining supply risks and developing measures to mitigate
- You work closely together with the Demand & Supply Planner and Project Management Coordinator in Trinidad and with the broader Supply Chain Team in Amsterdam.
Skills and Experience
Experience & Qualifications:
- A degree in Business Administration/ CIPS Level 5/ and or any other Purchasing or Logistics Certification will be desirable
- At least 2 to 3 years work experience in Logistics, supply management, demand management
- SAP Experience
- FMCG Logistics Experience
- Proficient Planning & Organization skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Attention to detail (numerical & verbal)
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal & external stakeholders across several markets
- Advanced interpersonal & influencing skills
- Highly developed numerical skills high sense of accuracy to ensure data integrity