The Information Service Analyst will report to the Head Information Services. The selected candidate will develop and implement major transformational data-related projects to ensure information is available and accessible to all stakeholders. He/she will be responsible for the design of the Data Warehouse (DWH) and Business Intelligence platforms and ensure the successful execution and continued alignment with the company’s architecture and data management direction. He/ she will provide and maintain a high level of integrity of all data being collected, stored and manipulated for business reporting and auxiliary services.
- Implements new data systems/reports for the maintenance and enhancement of existing systems, including proposal and contract preparation, cost/benefit analysis, Systems Analysis, Database Design, ETL Design, Programming and Implementation activities.
- Maintains highly resilient, scalable and high-performance architecture as the models are implemented physically on the target platform(s).
- Manages the data dictionary, data repository and data governance/stewardship of the data model for the DWH.
- Evaluates new technologies, providing design and expertise in supporting open-source products, and database designs and configurations.
- Works closely with the existing teams to provide analytics dashboards and future analytics foundation for customer value management and predictive analytics.
- Supports new projects or technologies that arise across departments involving the DWH or new reports.
You will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer and Electrical Engineering (computer systems major) or Computer Science or related qualification, with a minimum of three (3) years' of experience in a similar position, preferable in a large multinational environment. You must have experience in data management, business intelligence and development. Additionally, you must have extensive experience in reporting and data warehousing skills using SQL/PLSQ/Shell/ Crystal/ Oracle/ BI/Tableau, SAP etc. You must also demonstrate a solid understanding of transaction and information systems, data warehouse, data marts, Operational Data Store, MDM methodologies and lifecycles. You must effectively plan to ensure that multiple priorities are completed on time and operate in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You will have a strong customer service orientation, ability to manage independently, within clearly defined guidelines, and excellent communication, networking and problem-solving skills.