The incumbent is accountable for the maintenance and superb functionality of the Export Sales Department. This role is critical to developing and building a regional export client base and ensuring customer satisfaction through consistent follow-up and professional correspondence with all customers.
- Assist with maintaining the division’s targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Generate and submit reports on KPIs weekly or monthly.
- Research of new clients and new products and services desired within CARICOM nations.
- Responsible for the upkeep of database containing all customer information, purchase orders and invoices.
- Draft client orders and proposals for clients.
- Development of business correspondence along with general administrative assistance, e.g. completion of Tenders, Registrations and Proposals.
- Complete and distribute concise reports on site visits and presentations done with the consultants.
- Follow up with existing clients for orders and customer care meticulously and consecutively.
- Other related duties and stretch objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration Marketing or any other related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience within an Export Sales environment.