The HR Coordinator is responsible for providing day-to-day support and coordinating HR activities to ensure consistent and effective application of Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices of aimed at the achievement of HR objectives and to facilitate the efficient operation of the organisation.
- Coordinating the recruitment and selection process, which includes preparation of advertisements, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting reference check and on-boarding of new hires.
- Administering the Company’s benefits such as Group Health Insurance and Pension Plans in accordance with Group policies and procedures, ensuring enrolment, processing of Health claims, pension refunds and transfers etc.
- Administers the Leave Management System, which includes, preparing the annual vacation roster, verifying leave entitlement, ensuring leave forms are submitted to HR, maintain records (paper and HRIS), advising managers of issues, etc.
- Recording and monitoring punctuality and attendance and making recommendations to deal with abuse.
- Coordinating the Performance Management System, ensuring probation appraisal, mid-year and annual Performance Appraisal are completed
- Assisting with employee relations and IR matters
- Responding to employees requests and queries and providing guidance to Managers/Supervisors on HR policies and procedures
- Preparing various HR correspondence including offer letters, contracts, job letters, letters of promotions, transfers etc.
- Assisting with the preparation and maintenance of job description library.
- Compiles updates of staff changes, salary deductions etc. for fortnightly and monthly payroll.
- Ensuring the employee exit process is completed, including resignation acceptance, conducts exit interviews, completing exit checklist, providing notifications and dealing with issues related to separation.
- Maintaining up-to-date (paper and electronic) filing systems and archiving of personnel and other HR files
- Completing updates on the HRIS system, maintaining employees’ profiles, leave, training and malpractice
- Manage the Learn @ Lunch Program as well as Preparation of Company-Wide training.
- Tracking Talent Plans that have been established.
- Manage the performance appraisal process ensuring probationary appraisal are tracked and respective correspondence issued.
- Preparing HR and IR reports and other special reports.
- Administers the swipe card access for all staff members for the building.
- Ensuring the observance of all health and safety policies and procedures in accordance with the Company policies and legislation.
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by Management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Computer Literacy skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and time management
- Good problem solving skills and use of initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism at all times.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or related discipline
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of Industrial Relations will be an asset.
- Prior experience working with an HRIS will be an asset
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Management or a related field?
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position?
- Do you have Industrial Relations knowledge/ experience?
- Do you have experience with an HRIS?
- Do you have experience in the Banking & Financial Sector?