Job Summary: The Product Centre Supervisor is responsible for assigned supervisory day-to-day PC factory outlets and the ABS Fulfilment Team The incumbent will support both management and team members in the day to day responsibilities, championing customer service, good governance, and sales in their assigned outlet.
- Supervise sales staff functions and activities on a daily basis.
- Manage performance and conduct of Sale Staff with support of management team and HR department.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the Company.
- Review estimates and invoices for accuracy.
- Effectively record customer complaints, providing solutions and following up.
- Accurate reporting of Sales and other management requirements in a timely manner.
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing systems and policies.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience Team to increase NPS scores within the factory outlets
- Monitor and report on Fulfillment Activity, control of open orders, movement of provisional stock and delivery of product within set timeframes in assigned outlet
- Responsible for the effective management of customer orders from receipt to dispatch, as well as customer flow for assigned locations
- Conduct any other related duties assigned by Sector Fulfillment Manager
- Comply with all Ansa Mcal Group Policies and procedures.
- 3 to 5 years in a similar position.
- Experience in Sales/Marketing Environment
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have three to five years in a similar position?
- Do you have experience in Sales/Marketing Environment?