Job Summary: This role is a key position responsible for the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives and delivery of projects across multi-jurisdictions. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology, and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
- Very commercially astute and understands key commercial drivers
- Competent in P&L Management.
- Applied experience in implementing innovative solutions to technical challenges.
- Strong facilitation, consultation and convening skills and experience. Training experience a plus.
- Confidence in presenting to various audiences, in English.
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English and experience preparing reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build trust and productive relationships.
- Well-organized, with strong process managements skills and an ability to establish and work to priorities.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Expert in application of planning tools (MS Project).
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Very commercially astute and understands key commercial drivers
Competent in P&L Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Management Studies.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in similar job function.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Management Studies?
- Do you have at least five (5) years’ experience in similar job function?