What’s The Role
The Enterprise Sales Administrator is assigned to the C&W Business Sales Department and has responsibility for supporting activities of the Business Sales team, including invoicing, filing of customer information and contracts, support for installation and billing queries, creation of letters and documents, customer notification of “RFS” (customer installation) and general administrative sales support from receipt of Sales Order Form (SOF) to invoicing and query management.
What You´ll Do
- Provide requests for costing to Planning and monitors receipt, liaises with the Account Manager as required
- Validation/Confirmation of Sales Order Forms (SOFs) ensuring that the contingent “Checksale” (credit approval) has been performed
- Filing of SOFs Master Services Agreements (softcopy in Salesforce and hardcopy) and ensuring contingent internal signature approval
- Performing Billing for Services based on signed agreements and authorized requests from Account Managers, as well as Supervisors, Sales Managers/Directors
- Creation of Service Requests for delivery of client order and disconnections, including upgrades, downgrades and relocations
- Liaise with relevant service departments and/or monitor Systems Implementation Reports and Notification reports to inform client via email of RFS completion
- Ensure that client billing information is accurate and that client details are obtained and filed in the billing system; liaise with Account Managers where there are issues and facilitate bringing to closure
- Ensure that the disconnection process is followed (via disconnection form and relevant process) and that penalty letters for contract termination are delivered to clients in a timely manner
- Perform timely updates of Salesforce billing data as supplied and as requested by Management
- Perform Salesforce updates or changes as requested by Management
- Monitor and resolve VOI report issues on a weekly basis
- Ensure that all required sales documentation is filed on Salesforce and hardcopy as required, and provide documentation when required by Management, Account Managers, Finance and Audit personnel
- Support customer sales-related queries to Account Managers (and to customers if requested by management) including billing queries, status of orders, status of costing, and status or Service Request in workflow. This would include liaising with delivery departments and querying TSRM
- Ensure that adjustments are approved and completed in a timely manner, for billing and other sales related issues
- Update customer information on a timely basis in Salesforce and other softcopy files for Enterprise Sales
- Monitor and respond to requests in the email distribution group for Enterprise Sales Administrators; with regular follow up with requestor and Account Manager until closure. Critical requests should be responded to within half an hour and other requests within two hours. A response refers to acknowledgement at a minimum; but steps must be taken to follow up on resolution, with every best effort being made to resolve within 24 hours.
- Establishes, maintains, updates files, databases and other sales related documents – ensuring that they are adequately and appropriately filed on common drives, and on other related collaboration spaces
- Provide Administrative Support for all commercial transactions and matters of the Enterprise Sales Departments as mandated by Management, inclusive of regular reports
- Liaise on a timely basis for the CWB Enterprise Sales Team with other departments and internal suppliers in execution of the above tasks, and acts as the escalation liaison in resolution of daily administrative and operational tasks, which ensures client satisfaction
- Escalates on a timely basis and with urgency and client (internal and external) issues
- Provide administrative support for Director/Manager when required including creation of letters and special project-related or operational documents
- Schedules and coordinates meetings (and meeting rooms), events, appointments, and/or similar activities, including special activities directed by management
- Assists Supervisor/Manager in maintenance of various records and reports.
Knowledge & Experience
- Five (5) Ordinary Level Passes including Mathematics and English
- Three (3) to Five (5) years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.