Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
We are looking for professionals to join our Trinidad Consulting practice. You will be based in Trinidad and Tobago with opportunities to work throughout the Caribbean with our top-tier clients. Our PwC T&T Consulting team helps strengthen some of Trinidad & Tobago’s, and the world’s most significant organisations. We deliver practical and insightful advice that gets to the heart of our clients’ business issues in order to improve the way they operate; accelerate their growth; reduce their costs; manage their risks; develop their talent; and change the way they do business. In doing so, we focus on their objectives and the big issues they are facing, both today and in the future.
Our service offerings include Organisation Transformation, Digital Transformation, Human Resource Transformation, Finance Function Transformation, Strategy Development and Execution, Process Reengineering, Financial and Economic Modelling, Feasibility Studies, Project Management and Change Management.
As a Consulting professional, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with consulting and industry experience,helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Self-driven and focused on delivering superior value to clients.
- Able to function effectively within a client-focused and time demanding environment .
- Self-confident, assured and able to articulate views simply and clearly, both in writing and orally .
- Able to work within a cohesive but competitive team environment .
- Innovative and critical thinkers/problem solver.
- Motivated achiever.
- Flexible and able to work within tight deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Ability to identify and prioritise urgent requests
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Minimum years experience required
- Recognised Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Management, Engineering, Information Technology, Economics or Public Administration
- Professional certification in accounting, finance, or other relevant field
- Minimum of three years relevant working experience in the service offerings above or otherwise
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?