We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
The incumbent would be responsible for handling high volumes of inbound and outbound contacts and create a positive experience for each customer by understanding and addressing their inquiries accurately and efficiently.
- Handle inbound contacts and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm.
- Engage in outbound communication with customers via different forms of media with energy and enthusiasm
- Build lasting relationships with clients, customers, and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Understand and strive to meet and exceed required KPI’s while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Meet and exceed required productivity and quality standards.
- Strive for first contact resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues by utilizing available tools and resources.
- Ensure adherence to all Client and Company policies and procedures and ensure adherence to applicable legal requirements.
- Deliver amazing customer service through effective and efficient resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns. • Maintain a positive positioning of client product and services in all interactions
Key Skills and Competency:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Active listening skills
- Must be able to maintain patience and a high level of professionalism
- Must be empathetic and compassionate
- Must have ability to work independently and in a team environment, valuing collaboration
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to maintain accuracy
- Minimum of 3 CXC Qualifications inclusive of English A
- Certification in Computer Literacy would be considered an asset
- Customer service experience in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail industry would be considered an asset
Occasionally exert up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull, lift or otherwise move objects. Have visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data; and/or viewing a computer terminal. Speak, listen, type and/or sit for extended periods of time.