We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
The incumbent is responsible for planning, co-ordinating and executing all staff engagement initiatives and internal and external communications for iQor Trinidad Limited creating and maintain a positive image for the Company.
Key and Critical Responsibilities include:
- Prepare all internal staff communications.
- Ensure all communications are made visible on employee communication portal and throughout the site.
- Develop strategies and implement initiatives to improve employee engagement throughout the Company.
- Develop engagement metrics and reports for iQor TT
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and all key stakeholders to execute the calendar of corporate activities designed to foster engagement at all sites.
- Co-ordinate employee participation with Operations (includes managing time off the phones according to business needs).
- Secure and distribute appropriate prizes and rewards.
- Prepare Visible Weekly Updates of all incentives and progress of ongoing activities.
- Update Qudos Qorner (recognizing employees demonstrating iQorian values).
- Monitor and maintain iQor TT Social Media platforms
- Develop and co-ordinate Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives locally i.e-:
- Monthly community outreach Program – Seek opportunities for partnerships
- Make contacts and set-up volunteer programs
- Manage agent sign-ups and communication
- Assign monthly leadership to volunteer
- Create a calendar of upcoming quarterly events
- Food drive, toy drive, clothes drive, school supply drive (based on time of year) etc.
- Create raffles, prizes, and incentives for agent and team participation
- Coordinate with Marketing and organize PR events (Recruitment drive, Site Opening)
- Work with Corporate Marketing Team to address inquiries from the media and other external parties.
- Develop and manage the Staff Engagement and CSR budget. Be the local point of contact for the iQor Qares programme.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and be self-managed
- Effectively communicate with multiple levels of management
- Possess high energy level with unbridled creativity
- Technology Savvy- Demonstrate Proficiency in creating visual documents (Photoshop, Powerpoint, etc)
- Effectively plan and time manage
- Resilience and Adaptability
- Networking Savvy
- Dedication to Employee Service
- BSc/BA in Communications/Marketing/Public Relations
- Certification in Microsoft Office Applications or equivalent
- Certificate in Events Management or equivalent
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Outgoing friendly personality
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours if necessary
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Employee Engagement Score
- Implementing at least 2 Engagement activities per month.
- 1 CSR initiative per Quarter