KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories with close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Trinidad and Tobago is seeking to hire a dynamic, results-oriented and highly motivated Tax Manager. The successful candidates will be involved in all aspects of overseeing and ensuring the delivery of Tax engagements from planning through to completion. Your role will include executive level client interaction and provide you with exposure to multiple clients on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will provide tax compliance and tax advisory services to clients in all sectors, develop and maintain client relationships, assist Tax Director/Partner in researching, developing and implementing tax planning strategies for clients, prepare and give presentations to attract new clients or present new tax products.
- Qualified Chartered Accountants;
- Minimum of six (6) or more years’ experience in tax services at a senior level, with either the Revenue authorities or a Tax Services practice;
- Excellent Project Management skills;
- Strong supervisory skills and experience;
- Possess expertise in business development;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to adapt to a multi-cultural experience;
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel; familiarity with PowerPoint and Access would be an advantage.
Compensation and benefits are very competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
We thank all interested applicants however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.