Partner with the best
As a Warehouse Operator, you will manage the delivery and logistics of goods and services to and from customers, suppliers and onsite locations. You will be part of a collaborative team that plays an integral link in delivering our cutting-edge equipment and chemicals to our customers.
As a Warehouse Driver, you will be responsible for:
· Receiving inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations.
· Stocking received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
· Picking materials, components and end products and delivering them to Production or shipping.
· Performing cycle counts.
· Preparing component kits for production, filling orders and supplier subcontract parts.
· Transporting chemicals to customer site and BPC bases in accordance with Baker Hughes Safety Standards.
· Ensuring HSE-instructions and guidelines are followed with regard to wearing protective equipment and reporting sources of danger/injuries/accidents
· Maintaining stores equipment and performing housekeeping on various warehouses to identify inventory inaccuracies
· Bunkering and transferring of production chemicals at Baker Hughes sites and at customer locations
· Performing other related duties as required.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· High School Diploma or equivalent to 3 years experience.
· Demonstrate knowledge of basic chemical blending processes.
· Proven initiative in increasing knowledge of products, processes and equipment.
· Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures.
· Be a good team player and display good communication skills
· Show good experience of working within Logistics, Warehouse or Inventory Management environment
· Demonstrate effective organizational and time management skills
· Have class 4 driver’s license and experience in driving heavy motor vehicles.
If this role is based in the United States, Canada, Trinidad & Tobago, and Guyana, as part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· This role is working with our customer on-site. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns and demands.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits