Play a vital role for our customers
As an Offshore Field Operator, you will report to the supervisors while participating in the delivery of Fluids Environmental Services (FES) and assisting in the mobilization, operation and demobilization of FES equipment.
As an Offshore Field Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in the delivery of Fluids Environmental Services (FES) by assisting in the mobilization, operation and demobilization of FES equipment (i.e. dryers, centrifuges, vacuums, screw conveyors, pumps, etc).
- May troubleshoot equipment, prepare daily reporting, on the job maintenance, and orders equipment and supplies.
- Attend all required safety meetings and conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HS&E policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School diploma
- Be able to show a good general knowledge of the Gas and Oil industry
- Be a team player and display good communication skills and supervisory skills
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work on-call
- Basic working computer knowledge
- Water survival training
- Experience working offshore
- Experience working with Centrifuges, and or heavy equipment
- Basic Microsoft Office and Excel knowledge
If this role is based in the United States, Canada, Trinidad & Tobago, and Guyana, as part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
The position requires a 28 on/28 off work schedule with periodic additional work requirements during off work times as required, due to activity levels. With a 24hs, 7 days on call.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Salary with Field Bonus
Additional elected or voluntary benefits