25% Project Implementation Assistance
- Work hand in hand with project staff in implementing PEPFAR project activities according to the funder-approved plans and budget
- Work with clinical staff and leaders to ensure the quality of health service delivery in the areas of HIV/AIDS and TB/MDRTB
- Work with project leadership to ensure responsible management of project activities and ensure award performance.
75% Report Writing & Deliverable Development
- Draft and edit requests for continued PEPFAR funding, interim progress reports, Country Operational Plans, scopes of work, and any other written deliverables/narratives requested by the funder.
- Work with the Programs, MEQ, and Finance teams to develop content for narrative, indicator, and financial deliverables.
- Ensure that all deliverable requirements are met and timelines followed.
- Coordinate with Compliance team to ensure that all legal requirements are met, including accurate record-keeping and timely financial reporting.
- Liaise with Programs, Finance, and Procurement teams to ensure US Government compliance of the award terms and conditions
- Perform other relevant duties as needed.
- Master’s degree required (in Public Health or relevant field).
- At least 5 years of experience and demonstrated track record in administrative management of US Government-funded development/global health projects.
- Excellent communication and writing skills and ability to articulate ZL’s mission, project objectives, and resource needs persuasively to funders.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage complex projects from creation to completion, plan and prioritize multiple deliverables, and coordinate teams to meet deadlines.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively with culturally diverse staff across departments and country.
- Interest in social justice strongly desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail in all work.
- Professional level French and English language skills.