MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare requisitions for orders to be placed.
- Pass the requisition and estimate with the necessary information and specifications to the purchasing coordinator for verification and validation.
- Convert the PQ (Purchase Requistion) into PO (Purchase Order).
- Send POs to the supplier upon request from the purchasing coordinator.
- Manage and follow up on POs with the supplier, accounting and stock keepers
- Follow up on prepayments with accounting.
- Follow up on payment of invoices with accounting and the supplier.
- Respect the Program and the delivery conditions (receipt on time and verification of the quantities contracted with the stock managers).
- Obtain the necessary documents from the Supplier: Invoice, B / L or AWB, Packing List, Certificate of analysis, Certificate of origin, "Certificate of Compliance", Delivery form, Phyto Sanitary Certificate, etc…. for Customs follow-ups.
- Follow up with Customs Operations Specialists on the evolution of files in order to be able to know the status of arrivals and be able to give an answer to internal customers if they request it.
- Inform the department concerned on the status of orders (especially in the case of delays or problems), delivery to the factory and / or warehouse.
- Strictly ensure the updating of the PO tracker on the shared drive.
- Follow up with the Logistics and Quality departments to have, within a respectable time frame, the receipts in the system and the complaints of non-compliance on the deliveries in order to follow up with the supplier.
- Apply company procedures and in particular purchasing procedures.
- Ensure the responsible, efficient and economical management of the resources and work tools made available to it.
- Collaborate at the manager's request in projects and activities relating to the Planning department
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
Education / Academic Training
Hold a university degree in Management, Administration or any other related field
Have at least 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar position
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially Excel) (REQUIRED)
Attitudes and behaviors
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to manage time
Rigor, sense of organization and responsibility
The ability to work in a team
Ability to learn easily
Ability to communicate easily with others
To be disciplined
Ability to be autonomous and flexible
Be focused on details