MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS RELATED TO THE POSITION
- Ensures the entry of boarding data for distribution and sales drivers on HEILITE;
- Provide the necessary documents to the drivers for the rest of the boarding process; Checks that the documents are signed and comply with the standards defined by the department;
- Submit a report of all problems recorded on the computer system;
- Contact in real time the IT department for the resolution of the observed problems which handicap the operations of the department;
- Follow up on corrections due to data entry errors or the computer system;
- Ensures that the cybernetic and administrative procedures defined by the company are respected;
- Report any anomalies promptly to their supervisor and follow up until the problem is resolved;
- Participate in Daily Control meetings;
- Submit the day's closing and performance reports to the supervisor;
- Assists the supervisor in closing the work shift by giving the information necessary to reconcile the closing inventory;
- Be able to manage conflicts;
- Performs any other related task that may be requested by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
Education / Academic Training
Bac I & II diploma
Diploma from a business school, (Administration, accounting, Management ...), IT
Have at least 2 years in inventory management (Competitive advantage)
Other Skills and Abilities
Analytical and interpersonal relationships required.
Have a good command of the MS OFFICE suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
Have flexibility to adapt to changes
Have a sense of responsibility and urgency
Be detail-oriented and have excellent follow-up skills
Be organized, disciplined and flexible.
To be able to answer the requests of the salesmen and deliverers and to put them in confidence. Ability to resolve any conflict regarding customer requests.
Hold a valid and updated driver's license (Preferred).
Having a good level in English would be an asset
Attitude and Behavior
Demonstrates willingness to work in a team rather than independently (Indispensable)
Demonstrates personal commitment to decisions made within the team, department or BRANA (Required)