The IE’s responsibility is to set up, develop, and maintain computer networks within the organization or on behalf of the organization’s customers. You may work internally as part of an organization's IT support team, or externally as part of an outsourced IT networking consultancy firm working with several clients.
Who we’re looking for?
· You’re a natural leader with excellent analytic and organizational skills
· You are independent critical thinker with excellent communications skills
· You’re a multi-tasker, a quick learner and a dedicated team player
What is the job?
· The Implementation Engineer will support the engineering, planning, costing, maintaining, commissioning, documenting, and testing of networks across the region
· Work with cross functional teams to communicate the engineering design plan, the development and deployment of network plans, upgrades, and enhancements.
· Design, implement and monitor network systems to ensure maximum performance KPIs are met.
· Prepare and maintain network system documentation.
· Assist with preparation of business cases, bid specifications and RFPs.
What you need?
· Undergraduate engineering degree (CS or EE) with a strong understanding of all MS Office applications.
· Strong Experience in the telecommunications field and working with IP networks.
· Knowledge of connectivity services via satellite and TCP/IP, telecommunications networks, CCENT.
· IP routing knowledge (CCNA, CCNP or CCDA would be an asset)
Covid-19 vaccination mandatory. Direct customer interaction/interface critical to company operations.