Value Optical Limited is one of the largest optical chains in Trinidad and Tobago with 13 locations and growing. Our business philosophy of Caring for Your Eyes is a belief system that fuels our science and energizes our people to provide our customers with superior eye-wear, state of the art medical expertise, and extraordinary service all at affordable prices. Our in-house lab facilities are furnished with expert technology that is among the best in the industry and are the engine rooms powering the success of our Same Day and Next Day service delivery commitment. At Value Optical, we value people and we continue to remain focused on building a unique customer and employee experience that empowers our people to be their best.
Assist the Company in achieving its goals and objectives through the management of customer relations. These goals are fulfilled through high customer retention, customer satisfaction and the monitoring and resolution of customer complaints in a timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Improve the customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth of Value Optical Limited.
- Identify customer expectations at all retail locations.
- Achieve customer service objectives by analysing customer service information and making strategic reviews and recommendations.
- Develop and implement Customer Care Program training.
- Manage new and existing customer relationships through rapport and customer care initiatives.
- Take ownership of customer complaints/issues, provide audit of same and work to expeditiously resolve.
- Develop and implement metrics to measure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Monitor and assess delivery of customer service expectations at all retail locations.
- Develop customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practice to areas of improvement.
- Develop and implement Customer Loyalty and Rewards Programme.
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- First Degree in Management Studies, Marketing or Communication.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Managerial role in a Retail environment (US /Canada experience will be an asset).
- Must be a holder of a valid driver’s license with own vehicle
- Strategic Analytical Thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Active Listening
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized
- Team Player