Value Optical Limited is one of the largest optical chains in Trinidad and Tobago with 13 locations and growing. Our business philosophy of Expert Care for Your Eyes is a belief system that fuels our science and energizes our people to provide our customers with superior eye-wear, state of the art medical expertise, and extraordinary service all at affordable prices. Our in-house lab facilities are furnished with expert technology that is among the best in the industry and are the engine rooms powering the success of our Same Day and Next Day service delivery commitment. At Value Optical, we value people and we continue to remain focused on building a unique customer and employee experience that empowers our people to be their best.
Offer an exceptional service experience to all of Value Optical’s customers, this involves promoting the Company’s products and services and interacting with patients in a professional and cordial manner. Advise patients on the selection of the right products for eye needs and extend patient after care services, record all sales receipts, and complete daily cash reporting.
DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITIES:
- Promote Value Optical Limited consistently as the premier choice for eye examinations; spectacles, contact lenses fittings and all other optical needs.
- Acts promptly in greeting all customers; asks appropriate questions to ascertain customer needs and acts in accordance with the Company’s policy to ensure that all customer needs are met.
- Assists customers with the selection of frames by offering commentary on styles and colours, coordinating frames with facial and eye measurements and optical prescriptions.
- Utilizes creative sales techniques to sell the Company’s offering of lenses, frames, spectacles, contact lenses and related accessories based on identified customer needs.
- Educates customers on eyeglasses and contact lenses use and care.
- Accurately records and submits work orders, reports and any other retail documentation as required.
- Assist with requisition of goods for sale, stationery, and sundry items from Administrative Office to be completed by the given date once per month.
- Verify patient information for accuracy
- Prepare and complete MS Excel Reports
- Five (5) CSEC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite/ Office 365
- Previous experience in a similar role, particularly in a fast paced, customer-driven environment will be an asset.
- Customer Service Focus
- Detail Oriented