Our Customer Service agents provides world-class service through Chat, email and voice.
- Provide amazing customer service
- Assess customer’s needs and guide the customer accordingly
- Solve customer issues using critical thinking and empathy.
- Investigate and solve software questions for customers
- Multitask using multiple software applications
- Assist customers in a professional and expedient manner.
- Maintains acceptable call lengths while remaining friendly, informative, and helpful.
- Maintains productivity and quality standards.
- Demonstrates an appropriate sense of urgency for customer responses.
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly.
- Demonstrates timely accurate and professional customer service.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Solutions driven
- Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive, and self-motivated
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to multi-task, including conversing while navigating our systems simultaneously
- Proficiency in using computer applications
- High level of integrity
- Excellent Communication Skills /Conversational
- Ability to adapt to change
- Demonstrates a strong customer Orientation.
- Takes responsibility to follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are satisfied and promises are kept.
Customer Interaction Skills
- Friendly and upbeat style.
- Displays helpfulness.
- Ability to empathize with customers.
- Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive and articulate way.
- Ability to handle irate customers effectively.
- Ability to promote and build extraordinary customer rapport
- Self-driven to achieve targets and deliver superior service
- Multitasking and computer navigation abilities
- 3 CXC/GCE O’ level passes including English Language or Equivalent.
- Prior Customer Service Experience is required. (Minimum 6 months)
- Good Typing Skills – Minimum 35 wpm with minimum 80% accuracy.
- Proficient in internet navigation and MS Office.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test.