Contact Center Sales Agents are required to effectively use reservation sales techniques to close hotel reservations in a multi-skilled environment. The primary skill set involves sales offerings to customers seeking lodging accommodations. Sales agents are expected to conduct customer interactions in a professional and efficient manner, which reflects our corporate standard for outstanding hospitality. To provide our customers with optimal service, schedule realignments will occur throughout the year.
- Effectively sell the company’s products and services, using multiple computer programs.
- Be knowledgeable of product, booking policies/procedures and loyalty program.
- Present each customer with a sales offering with the goal of successfully securing a reservation.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers both internal and external and manage customer interactions attentively and courteously.
- Always conduct oneself in a professional manner, using proper etiquette and language and remaining calm at all times.
- Maintain a positive attitude including no negative communications or behaviors with guests both internal and external
- Comply with customer service standards and expectations as outlined by the company.
- Answer customer’s questions accurately throughout the reservation process. If unable to answer the question, it is your responsibility to obtain the answer from provided resources and relay it to the customer.
- Make, modify or cancel reservations.
- Accurately process customer transactions
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Consistently maintain or exceed department standards for metrics such as…
- Direct customers to the appropriate departments as needed
- Keep current on all email communication
- Communicate with and seek clarification from management regarding any issues or concerns.
- Operate all equipment as instructed and for its intended use only
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 CXC/GCE O’ level passes or Equivalent required
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have basic computer navigation skills
- Must be able to type at least 25 wpm
- Must have basic map reading skills
- Must have basic reading comprehension and spelling skills
- Demonstrated sales and service skills
- Must be able to achieve expected sales and service standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules as determined by the Staffing Department, including weekends and some holidays
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate information while simultaneously navigating a computer database
- Less than 5% travel required
- Must be able to work independently