The Senior Operations Manager leads, inspires, and motivates a team of supervisors and managers to ensure operation excellence, high employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. The Senior Operations Manager will ensure consistence achievement of financial and operational KPIs. The ideal candidate will find excitement in leading and developing Team Supervisors and Customer contact center employees. The Senior Operations Manager will coach employees to succeed in all areas of compliance with business policies and practices to ensure delivery of client KPIs, service levels, customer experience, quality measures and legal compliance.
- Establishes and consistently meets or exceeds client program service goals and objectives in performance, production and quality; examines root causes of issues to achieve solutions.
- Manages call lists, prepares and analyzes data and makes program changes designed to achieve client goals.
- Regularly reviews performance and production reports to ensure that goals are being met and meets with supervisor teams for feedback and problem solving.
- Leads, guides and develops a high performance team by acting as coach and mentor to staff.
- Evaluates, writes and delivers performance appraisals that address issues, providing coaching to motivates enhanced performance.
- Develops operational client relationships.
- Identifies further opportunities for process improvement.
- Manages rewards and recognition programs for all programs.
- Understands cost strategies, contributes to budget/expense management and recommends solutions and changes for improving overall Contact Center financial performance.
- Evaluates quality monitoring sessions to ensure improved CSR performance.
- Engages in positive relationships with clients to understand and support client goals.
- Ensures efficiency and overall accuracy of performance metrics.
- Partners with others for feedback and support with those involved with client programs, including other contact center Management, Training, Recruiting, Client Services, Human Resources and Information Technology.
- Ensures policies and procedures are communicated and followed.
- Develops and participates in employee engagement activities.
- May perform additional duties and responsibilities, and assist with special projects, as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of customer contact center operations and internal computer/operating systems.
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel with an emphasis on creation, design & maintenance of spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, leadership skills, strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Teamwork oriented with ability to relate to all levels of employees and clients and to manage a large number of employees in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Good reasoning abilities/analytical skills, and sound judgment with ability to made decisions within scope of authority.
- Deadline-oriented, time management skills, resourceful and well organized, excels under pressure.
- Ability to demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ability translate business strategy into day to day delivery.