The Team Manager is responsible for supporting, coaching, developing and supervising a group of Sales Agents in an inbound call center environment. The supervisor position is responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of non-exempt work group, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance management and appraisal of work groups in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements. Supervisors will perform related work as required.
- Coaching agents to yield optimal performance through a sound understanding of the business and engagement with their team
- Track and take action on personnel and payroll issues.
- Conduct performance appraisals as required.
- Maintain accurate, current and consistent documentation on direct reports.
- Review productivity statistics on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise.
- Ensure the training needs of subordinates are met.
- Successfully complete all client-related training and continually update agents.
- Resolve escalated customer issues.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis with direct reports.
- Communicate all process and client changes to direct reports within a timely manner
- Promote the use of all center communication tools.
- Administer Recognition and Rewards programs in accordance with the organization’s guidelines.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advanced user-level knowledge of computer technology and computer operating systems.
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff development skills including the ability to act as a role model within the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions.
- Ability to establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal while using appropriate resources.
- Ability to coach, develop action plans which maximize performance and provide effective feedback for highly demanding sales goals.
- Proven ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies.
- Excellent customer service/support skills, ability to work well under pressure, professional demeanor and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Problem Solving
- Customer/Client/Organization Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using:
- Teamwork / Collaboration
- Staff development skills
- Ability to act as a role model within the organization.