The Sales Operations Manager leads, guides, and directs the daily operational and client performance of a group of Team Supervisors who have responsibility for group of customer contact center employees who are responsible for meeting and exceeding client expectations. Leads, develops and supports supervisors and employees. Promotes a positive work environment designed to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. Coaches employees to success ensuring compliance with business policies and practices and ensures legal compliance. Engages in positive relationships with clients to understand and support client goals.
- Serve as a primary point of contact and liaison to internal functional departments
- Provide strategies that will help improve our sales campaigns
- Track all issues and put action plans in place to improve growth and revenue
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all colleagues and customers
- Effectively handle client escalations
- Optimize all aspects of our programs to enhance productivity and create new growth opportunities
- Seek improvements in operational effectiveness to benefit both ibex digital and its clients
- Manage multiple key projects
- Communicate and work with cross-functional teams on client strategy/objectives to ensure project implementation and success
- Facilitate information sharing and drive mutual accountability
- Assist in the creation of client presentations
- Provide meeting summaries with outlined action items/next steps
- College degree or equivalent combinations of education or related experience
- 3 or more years’ previous supervisory/management experience; BPO Sales experience strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of customer contact center operations and internal computer/operating systems.
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel with an emphasis on creation, design & maintenance of spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, leadership skills, strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Teamwork oriented with ability to relate to all levels of employees and clients and to manage a large number of employees in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Good reasoning abilities/analytical skills, and sound judgment with ability to made decisions within scope of authority.
- Deadline-oriented, time management skills, resourceful and well organized excels under pressure.
- Demonstrates maturity, initiative, confidence, and maintains confidential information