IBEX is looking to hire an Associate Director who will work closely with the Site Director in Leading, guiding, and directing the operational and client program performance of a large customer contact center. An Associate Director also has to lead Operations management teams to deliver services that meet and exceed client and business expectations and achieves employee satisfaction. Partners with support functions in a matrix-managed organization where site-based support team members may have functional leaders operating outside of the site to achieve a cohesive and successful site operation.
- The Associate Director is responsible for managing performance of Operations Managers and Sr. Operations Managers and their representatives in providing quality services to meet performances and quality needs of clients while supporting the goals of the organization and remaining consistent with corporate policies, procedures and philosophies. He/She will ensure optimum productivity and service level goals are maintained at all times. The successful candidate will maintain an excellent working relationship with clients while continuously striving to improve the level of overall service provided.
- The Associate Director will also assist the Site Director for managing customer services operations for various clients.
- Will help manage all aspects of technology delivery in support of a client for the complete landscape including day to day operations, application enhancements and project support.
- Will help ensure that organizational structure and staffing plans are adequate to attain organizational objectives while maintaining budget requirements.
- Will be responsible for the development, implementation and coordination of customer support programs and standard operating procedures to drive efficiency and effectiveness of support operations.
- Management of escalated issues and collaboration with other department leaders, as necessary, to expedite resolution.
- Accountable for the development and achievement of organizational KPIs, Metrics and management reporting.
- Collaborates with other internal teams to integrate communication, technology, people and process with client counterparts.
- Bachelor’s Degree (any field) or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years experience in the related field
- 1-2 years of experience as a Sr. Manager level handling 2 lines of businesses
- Up to date management skills and understanding of employee motivation
- Understanding of key performance indicators including the working knowledge to drive appropriate behavior
- Excellent communication skills
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must possess effective organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to apply knowledge of accounts business, technology and processes to manage escalations and lead more junior team members.
- Ability to problem solve independently and make fast but high quality decisions
- Ability to create, interpret and analyze reports
- Ability to exhibit professionalism
- Ability to drive for results and motivate others in order to meet organizational goals, expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (graveyard/shifting schedule)