The Trainer is responsible for planning, preparing, and delivering training to ibex customer services agents using diverse learning methodologies including classroom instruction in a learner-led environment, active classroom techniques, small and larger group activities and self-directed learning.
- Deliver and facilitate classroom instruction ensuring new and existing employees can perform required job duties.
- Demonstrates effective communication, presentation, media applications, questioning, conflict resolution, and employee management skills.
- Lead, inspire and provide positive and constructive coaching and feedback to learners.
- Ability to address attendance, adherence and behavioral issues and understand when to escalate to a manager or human resources.
- Ability to prioritize workload, complete reporting/administrative tasks during learner's self-study or small group exercises to meet deadlines with minimal overtime.
- Administer effective evaluation and testing techniques to assess trainee performance.
- Assure preparation of the instructional classroom (physical or virtual), including PC configurations, network connectivity, audio-visual equipment, props and other training supplies or tools.
- May be responsible for training other trainers on facilitation skills, client training or other training requirements within current program/site or other programs/sites as a facilitation expert.
- Become a subject matter expert and may assist with development of training materials
- Review and analyze course materials including instructional manuals, learning aids, job aids, and learning evaluations such as quizzes and tests for accuracy and report required updates as applicable.
- Provide training reports, including classroom progress, individual agent progress, and other performance tracking as requested by management.
- Reviews training programs for completeness and accuracy, recommending revisions or additions when necessary to improve production performance.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree (A.A.) or the equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Minimum one year experience in call center environment.
- Flexible work schedule, ability to train nights, days and weekends with training shift varying from class to class or when covering another trainer as back-up.
- Subject matter expert for current client.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of curriculum and ability to facilitate curriculum.
- Strong leadership skills and be able to escalate issues and motivate others for timely resolution with little or no direction.
- Strong computer and software navigation skills including ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- The use of Microsoft Office, as an advanced user of the tools, primarily Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to point, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
This is a full time position. Trainers must be willing to work all shifts, overtime, holidays and emergency shifts as required.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORUNITY:
ibex is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. ibex is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed