KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 145 countries and territories with close to 236,000 partners and employees working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Caricom invites you to be part of our dynamic integration by becoming our Information Security Compliance Officer (ISCO).
The role is expected to support the NITSO/PL and the Chief Information Officer in ensuring the effectiveness of the program for protecting information systems assets and personally identifiable data through compliance with global and local Information Security and Data Privacy policies.
The Information Security Compliance officer (ISCO) will participate in executing information security projects, will enforce global, regional, and local information security requirements working with the IT Services, Risk Management, Data Privacy, Human Resources and legal counsel and others as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
The ISCO will work with the NITSO/PL to:
- Monitor and support compliance with Global, regional and local Information Security Policies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing tools and processes
- Support documentation of all relevant processes
- Review the inventory of critical technology assets
- Deliver Information security training
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive awareness campaign
- Ensure that the information regarding the firm's annual confirmation/affidavit process is maintained
- Assess and document information security risks, including new systems acceptance and emerging risks
- Follow established local, regional and global processes for responding to security incidents
- Performing Third Party Supplier Assurance and Risk Assessments
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- CompTIA Security + or equivalent
- Three years’ working experience in Information Technology and/or information security
- CISA designation or the willingness to pursue same
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to present to both technical and non-technical
- Strong organisational, report-writing and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse group of colleagues
- Highly motivated, committed self-starter who can prioritize work, multi-task and cope with changing priorities
Special Working Conditions: Occasionally work long hours to meet project implementation deadlines.
Compensation and benefits are very competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
We thank all interested applicants however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.