KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 145 countries and territories with close to 236,000 partners and employees working in member firms around the world.
Recently, the KPMG firms in Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean, integrated into a single business with common support platforms transcending jurisdictions.
KPMG now invites applications for the position of Manager, Markets Support Operations, KPMG in Caricom. This role reports to the Director, Clients and Markets and the Head of Markets. The Manager, Markets Support Operations leads the multi-jurisdictional Markets Support team resident in Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago and Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean, and is responsible for coordinating proposals, managing events, facilitating effective client account management and the execution of the firm’s communications strategy in both traditional and digital media.
The successful candidate should have some or all of the following characteristics:
- Effective team leadership and ability to provide strategic support
- Ability to work in a results-driven environment
- Exhibiting a high level of emotional maturity including an ability to interact effectively with a wide range of personalities at every level of the organization, its wider client base and the society at large
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects and interact with multiple stake-holders concurrently
- Strong work ethic who thrives on challenges
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and proven project management skills
- Event management credentials
- Appreciation of B2B account management in professional services or similar industry
- Appreciation of website development and management, and social media
- Bachelor’s degree with five– seven years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other productivity applications
Compensation and benefits are very competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
We thank all interested persons however we wish to advise that only suitable candidates will be acknowledged.