KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG in Jamaica is a premier professional services firm with a diverse client base, providing a broad range of audit, tax, advisory and out-sourcing services.
Our Senior Associate - External Audit opportunities may just be right for you. KPMG in Jamaica is seeking to hire talented, highly motivated professionals who can work with high profile clients within a structured client service process and a proven risk-management methodology.
Working from the Kingston office, the successful candidates will be part of a collaborative team in a fast paced and challenging environment.
These opportunities offer significant growth potential and career development.
If you are ...
- looking for an innovative opportunity to grow professionally, and to hone your audit and assurance skills,
- seeking exposure to a large and complex international financial services client portfolio
- passionate about delivering quality service to international clients
- keen on collaborating with multiple executive level international clients
This opportunity is for you!
- Completed Level III ACCA, or CPA examinations ;
- At least three (3) years post qualification External Audit experience in a professional accounting firm conducting medium-sized audits;
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of International Standards
- Flexible and willing to travel;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to adapt to a multi-cultural experience;
- Experience in a supervisory capacity; and
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel; familiarity with PowerPoint and Access would be an advantage.
Compensation and benefits are very competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
We thank all interested applicants however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.