Advanced Call Center Technologies is seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team. We have brand new programs and a fast track to advancement. Do you love helping others, are you looking for more than just a job, how about a long term career? If so, apply now for an instant interview or text 51893 to join our Talent Network!
• Opportunities to advance within
• Flexible schedules
• Tremendous bonus opportunities
• Fantastic Supervisors and a Positive environment
• Affordable benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days
• Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
Customer Service Representatives primarily receive inbound calls from consumers for assistance with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing. Customer Service Representatives are problem solvers with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and sales goals. Customer Service Representatives use their excellent communication and interpersonal skills with every contact to provide world-class customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
• Maintains confidentiality; Listen to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds quickly and effectively to customer questions.
• Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Meets clients’ specific quality standards.
• Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
• Is consistently at work and on time
• Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Other duties as requested by management
Education: 3 CXC Subjects OR Certificate from NHT in Customer Service/Front Office/Business Admin OR at least 6mnths previous call center experience.
Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
Data entry and basic computer skills