To provide support to the Clerk and Cabinet.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support the Clerk to Cabinet and liaise with other relevant officials to plan business of Cabinet
2. Assist in the preparation of Cabinet meetings
3. Assist in the coordination of papers for Cabinet meetings and ensure that papers meet requirements
4. Ensure agendas and papers are circulated to all members of Cabinet
5. Take minutes of meetings of Cabinet in the absence of the Clerk
6. Maintain records of Cabinet decisions and other documents
7. Maintain confidential and sensitive written and oral information
8. Advise Ministries as required on Cabinet procedure
9. Co-ordinate travel, transport and accommodation for Cabinet meetings
10. Assist with the preparation of budget and annual estimates
11. Verify and submit purchase orders, vouchers and invoices for approval
12. Maintain financial files and records
13. Adhere to all Public Service codes, rules and regulations
14. Perform other related tasks as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Qualifications: A bachelor's degree in a related field.
· Experience: Five (5) years’ experience in the Civil Service inclusive of providing support to high level committees, Executive and Ministry Boards is preferred.
SALARY: Grade 7.1 - $41,205.00 per annum plus allowances
For persons recruited outside of the Turks & Caicos Islands a two-year extendable contract is offered. Other benefits in addition to basic salary include a Housing Allowance, End-of contract gratuity of 10%, return passages for a family of up to two children under the age of 18 years, freight cost and duty exemption on personal effects imported within six months of the appointment.
Resumes with current contact information must be accompanied by a Cover Letter and two letters of reference (one preferably from a former employer) as well as copies of educational certificates and a copy of the Passport photo page, National Turks & Caicos Islander Status Card (where applicable). Shortlisted candidates must submit a Police Certificate.
Applications should be addressed to The Director, Office of the Human Resource Management Directorate, Church Folly, Grand Turk. Applications can be hand delivered, Faxed to 946-1582 or sent by email to: email@example.com
Hand delivered and fax applications must have clearly marked on the envelope/fax cover sheet the Job Title of position being applied for. On emailed applications the subject line must reference the Job Reference Number (LSB7-21-18) and the Job Title.
Current serving officers must apply through their Head of Department.
Applications without all supporting documents will not be processed.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
FRIDAY 7TH JANUARY, 2022