This position is to provide supervision and operational oversight over Citizenship Caseworkers in the department of Citizenship and Naturalization.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to an effective service delivery by implementing and supervising a casework flow system.
- Monitor the daily activities of staff members in the case working unit.
- Review case-work for all applications for the purposes of record keeping and dissemination to the relevant authority.
- Assign cases to relevant Citizenship Caseworker.
- Produce bi-weekly and monthly statistical reports upon request.
- Assist with organising regular training activities for all staff members assigned to the case-working unit.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Adheres to all Public Service codes, rules and regulations
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Associate degree in general studies (law) or related field.
A minimum of five years on job experience in a supervisory role to acquire the necessary competencies to respond effectively to the challenge of the job.
SALARY: Grade 6.1 - $33,415.00 per annum
Resumes with current contact information must be accompanied by a Cover Letter and two letters of reference (one preferably from a former employer) as well as copies of educational certificates and a copy of the Passport photo page, National Turks & Caicos Islander Status Card (where applicable). Shortlisted candidates must submit a Police Certificate.
Applications should be addressed to The Director, Office of the Human Resource Management Directorate, Church Folly, Grand Turk. Applications can be hand delivered, Faxed to 946-1582 or sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hand delivered and fax applications must have clearly marked on the envelope/fax cover sheet the Job Title of position being applied for. On emailed applications the subject line must reference the Job Reference Number (LWB7-21-30) and the Job Title.
Current serving officers must apply through their Head of Department.
Applications without all supporting documents will not be processed.
BELONGERS NEED ONLY APPLY
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 7th January 2022