This is an administrative support position which has departmental responsibility in assisting the department of Registration and Citizenship in the execution of various documents.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prints certificate for cases that have been granted approval.
- Updates status of all applications on the appropriate database.
- Submits casework for all applications to the Citizenship Senior Caseworker Supervisor for review before dissemination to the relevant authority.
- Prepares and vets all Registration and Citizenship applications.
- Photocopy the certificate and add the copy to the case file.
- Maintains confidence where relevant.
- Produces monthly / annual statistics and reports.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system
- Enters information in the record book so that it can be passed to the Governor’s office.
- Deals with enquires from applicants regarding their application. Make notes on case file sheet to show any contact with the applicant.
- Updates the minute sheet to show the progress of the application.
- Adheres to all Public Service codes, rules and regulations
- Performs any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications: Associate Degree in a related field or the equivalent of at least seven years’ experience at a management level.
A minimum of three years’ experience with competencies and skills to respond effectively to the challenges of the job.
SALARY: Grade 5.1 - $26,650.00 per annum
Resumes with current contact information must be accompanied by a Cover Letter and two letters of reference (one preferably from a former employer) as well as copies of educational certificates and a copy of the Passport photo page, National Turks & Caicos Islander Status Card (where applicable). Shortlisted candidates must submit a Police Certificate.
Applications should be addressed to The Director, Office of the Human Resource Management Directorate, Church Folly, Grand Turk. Applications can be hand delivered, Faxed to 946-1582 or sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hand delivered and fax applications must have clearly marked on the envelope/fax cover sheet the Job Title of position being applied for. On emailed applications the subject line must reference the Job Reference Number (LWB7-21-31) and the Job Title.
Current serving officers must apply through their Head of Department.
Applications without all supporting documents will not be processed.
BELONGERS NEED ONLY APPLY
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 7th January 2022