As an efficiency-driven Delivery Director, you will lead our American team of 500+ people! In our high-growth environment, you will develop and deliver a strategy for maximizing revenue expansion and minimizing leaks. You will proactively manage expectations and address issues promptly by maintaining a high-performing tea
- Creating proactive plans and strategies to ensure your organization meet growth targets in all aspects, foreseeing potential obstacles and opportunities long before they arrive
- Setting the vision for the team and consistently delivering high-quality services for the client by ensuring the operation is running smoothly and continuously improved.
- Build and maintain a high standard organization team member by selecting people and testing their aptitude, manage, coach and develop a number of senior staff, with a focus on managing employee performance
- Establish critical success factors for the team and ensure the team has a plan in place to achieve the success factors.
- Accountable for exceeding profitability targets plus accurate and timely forecasting and reporting of progress variables.
- Motivate and empower teams to create a positive and creative culture for your team to collaborate, perform well, continue to learn and grow.
- Drive future growth by matching the career development forecasts to growth in sales and revenue to ensure there’s enough talent for growth needs.
- Liaising with other delivery directors to ensure continuous communication.
- Drive results collaboratively with other parties (HR, Sales, etc)
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years experience in managing managers and a span of control of more than 1000 preferably in the BPO or logistics industry. A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Strong Leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills with the capability of leading direct and matrix teams in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience in a Customer Success, or similarly focused environment, would be beneficial but candidates displaying the right attributes will also be considered.
- Proven record in delivering an end to end multi-year transformation programs with multiple workstreams.
- Experience in turning ideas into services and delivering them into markets and managing them excellently.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and hands-on environment (experience in a start-up is an advantage)
- Knowledge of P&L management, forecasting process and activities, people management principles, professional development, progression planning, and talent management.
What We Offer:
A work-from-home arrangement, which provides some flexibility to a degree
An international team that embraces a growth mindset as well as the importance of coaching. You will grow with us!
A set of international clients with high standards of excellence
A growing company (and industry), which poses challenges as well as opportunities